Friday, February 18, 2011

NC Zoo!

We went to the NC Zoo today!  It was Landon's first visit!  He seemed to really enjoy walking around and looking at the animals.  His favorite animal was the elephant!  One thing I was not expecting him to like as much was our picnic lunch but he seemed to really have fun eating in the sun.  I think he was just happy it was nice outside and we all could enjoy the weather together.  I coughed right much while we were there, but it just seemed to help keep the crowd away...ha.  I think Landon is feeling much better.  He still has a little cough and a small runny nose every now and then, but nothing serious.  And besides my coughing, I feel MUCH better.  Go here for all the pictures from today! 









                    






No comments:

Post a Comment