Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th!

We took Landon to see some fireworks on the 3rd. I wasn't able to get any pictures of the actual fireworks because when they started going off Landon clung to me like a leech.  He was scared at first but by the time we were leaving he was more relaxed.  We left early to try and beat the traffic and on the way home every time Landon heard a firework go off he went BOOOM!!  He acted like he loved them at that point.  I think it just took him time to get used to the sound. 



I tried to get him to eat a snow cone but all he wanted to do was throw the ice...


We celebrated Chad's birthday on the 4th!  Landon made him a card and we got him some items for his future man cave.  I think he had a pretty good birthday!  We were just glad he had it off this year. 


That night we went and shot off some fireworks at my parents house.  Landon really enjoyed those and he kept saying, "More Dada! More!"


More July 4th pictures here

1 comment: