Thursday, July 18, 2013

24 months!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY LIAM! (yes, he will always be my baby) 



I did a post like this for Landon and I wanted to do the same for Liam.  I simply cannot believe Liam is already TWO. :::holding back the tears::::

Let's take a trip down memory lane ...

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, aaannd twenty-three!


Liam is talking so much more now and putting together a lot of sentences.  He's pitching some pretty good tantrums but those are even starting to calm down some.  I think the majority of those were from after his surgery and he was just in some pain and not sure how to express himself so he'd cry for an hour+ straight.  When Liam does something he doesn't just do it...he goes all out.  He's a very expressive little guy and very determined to get what he wants.  He has a one track mind too.  I love his little personality.  He's a challenge but he's teaching me a lot and he's so unique, I wouldn't want him to be any other way.    He's seems to be doing a lot better since his surgery with his breathing.  He does still snore but it's no where near as bad and I can tell he can breathe much better when he's eating and drinking.  And here he is sleeping with his mouth CLOSED.  so sweet.     
  He's wearing size 5 diapers and 2T clothes.  He doesn't have his well check up appointment for another month but last time I weighed him he was around 27-28lbs (and Landon is 30lbs). 

No comments:

Post a Comment